Hey there 8th Graders!
Your school year is rapidly coming to a close, and I know there are lots of exciting things coming up - but before you can celebrate, you need to finish your classes! So, let's buckle down and stay focused through the end of our exams to achieve the highest possible grades we can.
Here is your last extra credit opportunity for the quarter, the school year, and your middle school career!
We are now in the middle of our study of the Vietnam War -- using Chapter 29 in your textbook and on classzone.com to help you, you will show the time period through a short series of pictures and brief captions.
- Choose 3 photos, pictures, or visual sources that you feel portray the Vietnam War era. (Use classzone.com to start, but you may get them from anywhere on the web)
- Copy and paste the photos to a Microsoft Word Document
- Include a caption for each picture. The caption should include a description of what the picture is of, and why you think this is a good illustration of the time period.
- At the end of the document, include a list of works cited -- where did you get the photos/any background information from? Make sure to use MLA format, and include your textbook.
- Email your document to michalake at psmnow dot com (my school account)
Due: By Sunday, May 10th at 6pm.