Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend! If you are looking for some extra credit options, you're in luck:

6th Grade:
- Watch the news for at least one hour. Write down the channel, time, and at least 6 stories that were covered during that time. You should include both the subject of each story and at least one detail about each.

7th Grade:
- On classzone.com, go to Chapter 6 and selected Animated History. Go through "News of the Fighting Spreads" and answer the questions. You can put your answers on looseleaf and give it to me on Monday, or you can email me the answers. (We looked at this in class, but didn't have a chance to answer everything!)

8th Grade:
- On classzone.com, go to Chapter 20 and select Animated History. Go through Chapter 20: "Industrial Growth 1860-1900" and answer the questions. You can put your answers on looseleaf and give it to me on Monday, or you can email me the answers.

Leave a comment or email me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment