FIDDLER ON THE ROOF! This weekend only!
Come support your classmates and buy a ticket to "Fiddler on the Roof" - everyone who saw it last night said it was great! Tonight at 7pm and tomorrow, Saturday, at 2pm. Show me your ticket on Monday for 5 extra credit points!
Congratulations to Damari for scoring a THIRTY ONE on his ACT! As promised, I bought him lunch:
- 6.2 Questions due Monday, Current Event due Wednesday
- Tax Brochure due Monday (Project Grade - turn in Scoring guide with brochure!)
- Research Web and Works Cited page due Monday - You can email it or bring me a hard copy, but either way make sure you bring your rubric to class on Monday.
- Typed journal due on Wednesday
African American Studies:
- Test on Monday. It will cover the early 20th Century - Harlem Renaissance, World Wars I and II, Great Depression, Great Migration. Email me if you have any questions.
Still looking for extra credit? Kleenex boxes are worth 5pts each! Redeemable once per quarter.