Hello middle schoolers!
I have seen all of you filling out your brackets for your math project - a few thoughts for you:
1) Good luck!
2) I'd love to see your bracket once it's all filled out - but not during class.
3) Yes, I fully support any time you choose Michigan State. This could be our year (again!) :)
4) A #16 seed has never beaten a #1 seed
5) Just because you haven't heard of a school doesn't mean they can't win a game or two!
6) I. love. basketball!
Now - on to other matters
4th Quarter has begun!
- By now, you have (hopefully) checked your grades on PowerSchool. If you have any questions, or want to review your exam, come and talk to me. I would be happy to look at your exam and overall grades with you and make a plan for your continued success in the 4th quarter.
- Keep checking this blog! I will post extra credit opportunities throughout the quarter.
** FIRST EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY**
Leave a comment on this post, telling me who you think will win the NCAA Tournament. Posts must be timestamped by Sunday night at 6pm.
Continue to stay focused and work hard. Many of you made a lot of improvements from 2nd to 3rd quarter - keep that momentum going, and climb even higher!
Until next time -