Exams are next week.
You have your review sheets (they were passed out in class today).
Now it's time to buckle down, work hard, and get high grades on all your exams!
- Make flashcards for your key terms. Go through them in small groups at first so you learn them more quickly. Once you mastered a batch of them, begin adding in more cards.
- Answer the practice questions - even the ones you "think" you "know" - you may be surprised how some details and concepts aren't as clear to you now as you thought they were!
- Use www.classzone.com for practice questions, practice maps, and identification games. This should ADD to your reviewing - it should NOT be the only thing you use!
- Email me with any questions.
- If necessary, ask about one-on-one or small group tutoring with me before your exam.