All classess will be having a test this week. Start reviewing now, and getting prepared. I had one seventh grade student come to me during Saturday tutoring to review some content we talked about last week, but he was still confused on some details. After some review of the textbook and our textbook's website, he really increased his understanding - we need to have more of this, taking responsibility for your own learning!
- Read and take notes on 12.4
- Watch 30 minutes of the news, write down 4 stories and a detail about each one. Include the channel and time you watched, and get a parent signature.
- If your group didn't present your information from 13.4 - you will on Monday. Be ready!
- Read and take notes on 13.4. This will help us be prepared to ask questions of groups who have yet to present.
- Your partner assignment analyzing McCarthy's effect on American rights is due on Monday - check in with your partner BEFORE you get to school to ensure that it's ready to turn in.
- Read and take notes on 27.3
As always - email me or leave a comment if you have any questions!
AND! Go Green! My team won their game last night - make sure to update those brackets :)